Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Tuesday - August 29th

Total Guys: 15 (12 runners)
Total Views of Blog: 38 - (Belleville, Steveston BC, Ottawa)

Practice Details:
- Run
- Dynamic Stretch
- Lotto = emphasis on getting through the drill quickly.
- Break 45s = throw early
- Fitness Drill = 20 pushups, run 30 yards, partner mirrors, 20 situps, run 30 yards, partner mirrors...killer
- Huck For Scores = With communicating pump fake.
- Game = White creamed dark (6-1). I dropped two due to my lack of focus. It shows how the fitness drill impacted my game and showed me I wasn't in playing shape. This applies to everyone and stresses the importance of track workouts on the weekends.

Homework: 50 backhands, 50 flicks

Pictured Above: Sticks at the V&V

See you tomorrow,
PJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home